Whether you want to prepare a stack of juicy burger patties or a tender steak in your outdoor kitchen space, having a high-end outdoor grill is essential if you want to make that happen. You can choose between charcoal or gas outdoor kitchen high-end grill options.
What to Consider When Buying an Outdoor Kitchen High-End Grill
- Fuel Type- One of the first things you need to consider before buying a grill for your outdoor kitchen is what kind of fuel connection you’ll need. Most built-in and portable options are powered either via natural or propane gas. However, you can also power some with wood chips and charcoal.
- Production Rate- After knowing the kind of fuel connections you want to use, you will need to determine how often you intend to use your grill. The most high-end outdoor grill will provide you with some production statistics.
- Portability- If you’re only going to be using your outdoor kitchen when the sun is out or when the weather is fair, you should consider getting a portable outdoor grill that you can store away during the harsher winter months.
Accessories to Supplement Your Grill
- Thermometers- These are important because they help you determine whether your meat is at a safe temperature and ready for consumption. Most grill thermometers mount inside the grill.
- Slide Shelves- A sliding shelf allows users to keep their ingredients, utensils, and spices close by as they’re grilling. It also provides extra space you can use for plating to ensure an excellent final presentation.
- Grill Covers- Will help protect the grill from the elements, such as rain, hail, and snow. They help keep it looking fresh throughout the year.