Fireplaces are some of the most desirable and enduring features in American homes. But when you have a fire feature in your house, you need to focus on the functionality and safety aspects too. Opting for the best quality fireplace products and installation service is one way to achieve this objective.
But it’s also necessary to get the right type of fireplace cover or screen installed. This aspect is even more crucial if you have children or pets in your home. We at Hi-Tech Appliance Inc. are the experts that can help with the design and installation of all types of fireplaces and fireplace covers.
We work with the best brands, so you are assured of high grade, durable, and efficient products. When it comes to fireplace home décor and accessories, there are numerous products to choose from. Every brand that makes these will have unique fireplace cover styling and designs.
It gives you the flexibility to choose something that complements the décor of your home and fits your preferences and budget. Let’s take a look at some types of fireplace covers that you can opt for:
Fireplace Cover Types
Whether you’re looking for a bigger fireplace cover or something compact, there are modern and classic designs available. These features can range from contemporary to traditional, elaborate to simple. No matter which brand of fireplace fronts and screens you choose, they can help bring your fireplace together in an attractive way. They enhance the appeal of the feature, adding to its safety. Some options include:
- Iron fireplace covers
- Panel fireplace screens
- Glass screens
- Fireplace doors
- Flat screens
- Combination of panels and doors
- Wrought iron fireplace screens
- Brass and glass covers
- Stainless steel and glass covers
While all manufacturers offer some standard designs and styles, you also have the option to order a custom fireplace cover as per your needs for your indoor fireplace. This option allows you to choose everything from the style, size, structure, materials, etc.
Fireplace Cover Installation- Aspects to Consider
When you are getting a fireplace cover installed, there are some basic things you need to keep in view such as:
- Make sure you select fireplace home décor that syncs well with other features in that space.
- Get one of the right size based on the size of the fireplace opening.
- The materials you opt for should be easy to maintain and long-lasting
- Safety should be your topmost priority while selecting a feature, so never compromise on quality.
- If you feel that a standard-size and style of fireplace screen won’t suit your needs, enquire about a customized feature.
- No matter what the latest trends in fireplace surrounds and covers are, pick something that will be more sustainable and suits the overall styling of your home.
- Make sure you hire experts like the ones at our company for the installation so that the feature improves the safety of your home and enhances its appeal.
If you want any more information about our fire cover products, feel free to contact Hi-tech Appliance Inc. at +1 (720) 738-4802. You can also send us your project details through this Contact Us form, and we will revert within a short time.